March 31, 2023- Special Notice: Changes to the COVID-19 related procedures at Hong
Special Notice: Changes to the COVID-19 related procedures at Hong Fook
Issued on March 31, 2023
As we continue to move towards the pandemic recovery stage, we are carefully considering the feedback of our clients and staff, as well as the recommendations of the Joint Health and Safety Committee. With this in mind, Hong Fook Mental Health Association will be implementing the directives provided by Public Health Ontario.
New measures for staff, clients, volunteers, and visitors effective on Monday, April 3, include:
- Temperature checks are no longer required for individuals entering any Hong Fook office.
- The mandatory mask-wearing policy in offices has been removed. But we still strongly encourage everyone to wear a mask in public areas.
- Please continue to practice good hand hygiene.
- Before entering the office.
- When entering and leaving meeting/interview rooms.
- Please keep the office areas clean.
- Clean common areas, including tables and chairs, before and after use.
- Wear necessary personal protective equipment (PPE) if required.
Hong Fook Mental Health Association operates in accordance with all applicable laws, including Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations made under it, and in compliance with the advice, recommendations and instructions of public health officials. Should you have any question, please call us at 416-493-4242. Thank you.