The Foundation supports highly demanded, yet under-funded programs and services, aiming to transform stigma, improve timely service access, and embrace changes and healing. With the funding raised, we are able to support:
- 2,801 unique clients were served through 20,182 meetings, home visits, phone calls with Intake, Case Management and Housing Support;
- 352 unique clients were empowered in their recovery journey through the newly launched Recovery College courses, a wide range of Leisure Clubs, and Peer Support Program;
- 349 unique youth and 205 unique parents were engaged through our Youth and Family Services;
- 139 unique family members and caregivers were supported through six family groups co-led by family peers and staff;
- 4,814 contacts were reached out through 443 sessions for community members;
- 965 settlement workers were trained through the bilingual (English and French) province-wide professional trainings.
Please find more information in our Annual Report. You can also read the impact stories below and draw from their experiences. There is much more Hong Fook could do to create a multicultural community that understands mental health and accepts mental illness. We need you to take this mental health journey together with us through donating now.