2024 Hong Fook Gala
The 2024 Hong Fook Gala will be hosted on Saturday, June 1, 2024, at Hilton Toronto/Markham Suites Conference Centre & Spa in Markham. While COVID-19 is no longer deemed a global health emergency, the significance and urgency of taking care of our mental health persists. In particular, our youth have been at higher risk of experiencing poor mental health (compared to other age groups) during and post the pandemic. 1/2of Ontario parents report having ever had concerns about their child’s level of anxiety.
Hong Fook has been responding to the mental health crisis by providing evidence-based, culturally competent care. And it’s more than just about language – it’s about the deeper cultural connection that allows a person to be fully seen and understood. This year, Hong Fook anticipates serving 4,000 individuals over a total of 35,000 visits. Your contribution to our annual Gala enhances our capacity to provide essential support to our community and foster hope for future generations.
Kindly support the 2024 Hong Fook Gala in one of the following ways:
- Sponsoring the Gala or putting an advertisement in the Gala program book (Gala Sponsorship Package)
- Contributing gifts to the Gala night silent auction
- Donating generously from now till June 2024 by cheque, in cash, or online
- Attending the Gala as guests (Purchase online NOW and enjoy the Early Bird Rate $275 till April 5, 2024)
- Purchasing Hong Fook charity raffle here
- Volunteering for the Gala
For any inquiries, please contact Veronica Kim, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-493-4242 ext. 5283.