The objectives of Hong Fook Mental Health Foundation are:
- To promote mental health through education, wellness and illness prevention programs;
- To provide financial support to Hong Fook Mental Health Association for operating culturally competent, community-based programs to persons with mental disorders;
- To fund programs for new immigrants and refugees in their adaptation and adjustment endeavours;
- To fund research and studies on mental health issues; and
- To promote and initiate volunteer development.
For Hong Fook Mental Health Association services and programs, please visit the Association website.