Special Notice- Hong Fook’s Re-opening Plan
July 27, 2020
As the Province is entering into the Stage 3 of COVID-19 Recovery, Hong Fook is preparing to re-open safely. Hong Fook is committed to continue to take very cautious steps to protect the health and safety of our staff and clients while preparing to resume Hong Fook’s stage 2 re- opening. We attend to the urgent and complex needs of the most vulnerable clients to ensure their health and well-being.
Stage 2 Re-opening at Hong Fook: August 4, 2020 to September 7, 2020
- Midland office and North York office will be re-opened with the reduced hours from Tuesday to Friday from 10:00a.m. to 4:00p.m. (No Walk-ins)
- Other branch offices include Downtown office and Markham office will remain closed
- In-person appointments will initially be limited. Client’s appointments may continue to be virtual (by phone or video) or in person, depending on the clinical staff and their clients’ circumstance
- We are following the guideline laid out by Public Health to help us deliver care in a way that will keep you and your client safe and healthy
- Each Staff has to follow IPAC policy and procedures
What is expected for the client’s in-person appointment?
- Clients will be called 24-48 hours in advance of their appointment to answer our COVID-19 pre-screening questions
- We ask that all clients wear a face covering or mask that covers their nose and mouth when they enter in the office and the duration of their appointment time. If they don’t have one, our front desk reception will give them one.
- Upon entering, the clients have to use the hand sanitizer immediately and sign in
- Our staff (front desk) will do a review of the COVID-19 Questionnaire (translated version will be available). Our aim is to have the client seen with little or no waiting time, to comply with social distancing
- The clients have to sign out and apply hand sanitizer when leave the office
Hong Fook continues to offer group programs virtually. Please check Hong Fook’s website and social media platform of program schedules.
Follow Hong Fook on social media:
- Facebook @HongFookMentalHealthAssociation
- Instagram @hongfookmha
- YouTube @ https://www.youtube.com/hongfookmha
For information and inquiry, please call us at 416-493-4242 or visit www.hongfook.ca